This is not my normal type of post but wanted to take some time to say Thank you!
Trials Of A Stay a Stay At Home Mom was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Real Moms Wing It!
From what I found on Google The Liebster Blog Award is used to highlight smaller blogs with less thn 300 followers.
Seems like everyone puts some type of pay it forward guidelines attached to it so here it goes…
1. You must post some random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create some questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose new blogs you love and link them in your post.
5. Please leave me a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster post so I can learn more about you!
My random things-
1. I’m 29 but get along better with people much older than me for the most part.
2. My best friend Amanda and I have been friends for 17 years and we can go months at a time without talking or seeing each other cause life happens but we are always there when it counts!
3. My Hubby and I met on Sept 11th. THE Sept 11th- 2001.
4. I am very Type-A and get more OCD the older I get
5. I have this need to always be the best at everything I do.
1. What is your favorite movie? The Godfather! Hands Down!!!
2. What did you want to be growing up? A Mom! That’s right I’m living my dream 🙂
3. What is the most useful material item you own? My iPhone and iPad. With 2 little ones I don’t have time to sit at a real computer anymore.
4. Do you have any tattoos? Nope.
5. Is your life the way you want it to be? Exactly!
6. Do you know the Muffin Man? Hmm I would have to ask around.
7. What is your favorite cocktail? No cocktail- either a glass of wine or a straight tequila shot.
8. Do you have any pets? A 6.5 year old Black Lab named Santino. See favorite movie Godfather 🙂
9. Does your wardrobe have a pattern or overwhelming theme, ie all one color? Since I have lost almost 60lbs I don’t have much that fits and I’m not ready to shop yet because I’m still losing 🙂 hoping to lose 20-30 more.
10. Do you shower at night or in the morning? How about baths? Prefer to shower in the morning cause I have curly hair and it looks the best if I don’t sleep on it but with 2 kids you shower when you can. I might take 2 baths a year but they make me sweat and I feel like I need a shower after.
11. What is your favorite car, and why? Honestly my Town and Country Mini Van. It holds everyone and everything!!!
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Would you consider yourself a leader or a follower?
3. Optimist or pessimist? Why?
4. What makes you happy?
Short and Sweet
Make It Or Fix It